Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bumpin' Like Teenage Acne...

So, for the first time in Allah-knows how long, I actually sat my ass down to draw. I feel really good about it. I know nobody reads this, but if somebody out there does... COMMENT ME!

So you remember when I posted that rad drawing Jared did of Warhowl? Well I neglected to mention that prior to that I never actually drew Warhowl. I gave Jared this crappy rough sketch, and he really helped to form the idea in my head of what Warhowl should look like. Maybe I did the collar a smidge too big, but I like this one. I didn't draw his Dust blade because I haven't decided on EXACTLY how it should look. I'll sketch it soon and post it.

THIS TOOK FREAKIN FOREVER! I hope you all damned appreciate my hard work here. Here we have the as-of-yet unnamed Green Grubat commander. On his planet there are both Green and Purple Grubat. The purple are more intellectual types, whereas these green ones are like... Conan with really big guns. The scale work took freakin forever! I hope you appreciate this work. Get your ass on the fan art.

I got two more comin' up this week of Mario and Luigi, as well as a more refined version of that Rot Falke pic I did some time ago (Really I just made the lines darker, but still).

1 comment:

Art of Jared said...

Cool Drawings. Maybe I'll do some fan art of the Grubats. They're interesting.