Monday, August 18, 2008

Bringin' it to you old school...

I found some old stuff that I never put up on here. Thought the page could use some color anyway...

Anybody out there have a copy of photoshop for me? I want to color stuff on a more regular basis.


Background image pilfered from someone else. Picture photoshopped over photograph of myself. Not seen: Evan behind me running a sword through me. Someday when I have a working copy of photoshop, I will finish it.


Myself, skanking. It's fun... Not like I wear jeans or anything, but I think I owned some back when I made this.


My friends band, CIO. I hope some day these dweebs get into a damned studio so I can hear them clearly, because they've got some sweet potential. This is old, but it was a lot of fun to mess around with... Real quick project, mostly for experience.

No comments: