Friday, May 2, 2008

You've been hit by, you've been struck by...


A poster idea I had for one of my DSA stories. I'm going to trace it back and fix a few issues I have with it. I started with Whiplash's hand and it looks AWFUL. I did this real tiny, so I like it anyways. We have Whiplash (Chaz Armstrong) from and center, with his rogues gallery behind. Left to right: The Cheetah, The Gut, Impact.

I've been using a whiteboard to create my basic shapes, photograph it then trace back. It's been working out well. Here we have Atlas flying up.

Another sketch, this time of Whiplash...

And here of Johnny Rage the Scissorman. I don't know what I was thinking with his left leg (artists right). I can't wait to trace it back and fix it.


Look for finished versions of these sketches soon. Whiplash is done, I'll try and scan it soon.

2 comments:

Art of Jared said...

These are pretty cool drawings, are they smooth criminals?

Impy said...

Hey thanks for commenting on my blog! Your art is AMAZING! I love the gestures in these ones especially, they're so lively!